Thursday, December 15, 2005

Loved Up

I do believe that you (meaning anyone who possibly stumbles upon this little blog of mine) can probably guess by the title that i won't be bitching about sim today. And you are very right indeed.
Maybe it has something to do with the time of month but i'm feeling very mushy towards my dear baby sim. I came back from camping yesterday and last night we had a lovely little chat. I was in even more of a mushy mood than i am now and so we had a nice little time saying nice things about each other which is my favourite talking-ness to sim of all! (haha that sentence made little sense)
So I would just like you all to take note that i love my beautiful sim to the end of the earth :) and here are a few hearts to send her way <3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home