Saturday, November 19, 2005

Little rant

Ok, so i'm back again...
I feel pretty proud of myself because I'm usually rather slack with this sort of thing. But i actually have stuff i want to write about so that might help...

Ok, so back to Sim. The thing is, she's kinda also likes this pen pal friend of hers who lives in England, mike... and she used to have this thing going on over the internet with this guy, craig. Now craig got back together with his ex so now i don't have to worry about him luckily... but i feel a little jealous of mike... i've told her how i feel and she's told me not to worry because she loves all three of us in different ways. I understand that, and i try not to feel jealous of her relationship with mike because they've been friends for 2 years and i've only been friends with sim for a few months so i don't really have any right... and it's weird but whenever i feel a bit jealous i try to think of all the good stuff she's said about me, like being her best friend and stuff... but it doesn't really work.
The thing is, i don't think she realises how much it hurts when i see stuff about her and mike... it's kinda like when you really like someone but you see them with someone else... god that's painful. So it's kinda like that but not quite as bad because at least i know she likes me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home